Colorado - It's a beautiful place to live, but for pianos it's an extremely dry climate, which results in - cracked soundboards ( see picture below ), loose tuning pins, and problems with action mechanism.
How do you save your precious piano?
- Install a humidifier!
- Permits the tuning to hold better between regular tunings
- Minimizes the expansion and contraction of piano action parts which improves touch and keyboard control
- Minimizes glue failure
- Minimizes rust on strings and metal parts
- Minimizes felt deterioration, reducing the harsh tones that come from flattened hammer felt in low humidity or the muffled tones from swollen hammer felt in high humidity
- Protects the piano's investment value year after year.
(Piano Life Saver System)
Click here for Dampp-Chaser Color Brochure
Call for installation 720-329-7048
or order online